Ogilvy & More Premium Cheeseboard Selection with Port
Grahams 2015 LBV Port - The 2015 Late Bottled Vintage Port is a commemorative edition, bottled in 2020, the year which marks Graham’s bicentenary (1820-2020). The 2015 LBV was produced from grapes sourced from four of Graham’s vineyards located in various prime sites in the mountainous Douro Valley. This Port has a deep red-black colour. The wine brims with bright aromas of blackberries and liquorice, with background notes of rock rose and mint that are typical of the Touriga Franca, a variety that excelled in 2015. On the palate the wine is full and compact with a plummy, succulent texture that is balanced by the lively freshness and a spice element provided by the Sousão.
- 200g Montgomery Cheddar - This traditional cheese from the heart of Somerset has rich, savoury flavours and a firm, almost brittle texture. It is clothbound in lard to develop a flavoursome rind and is without question one of the finset examples of a Cheddar we have tasted.
- 250g Rollright - Rollright is a soft cheese banded in spruce bark. A delicate, peachy-pink rind ripens the cheese to a rich, spoonable texture. Named after the Neolithic Rollright stones on the Oxfordshire / Warwickshire borders. The stones stand close to the original site of the Dairy, just outside Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire. Rollright is made at King Stone Dairy, Manor Farm, Chedworth in Gloucestershire. The cheese has flavours of crème fraiche, cured ham, and mustard seed, with a smoky, woodsy aroma.
Pair with a chilled glass of sparkling white or a rich Chardonnay with a touch of oak. Serve alongside cornichons and charcuterie for a rich umami feast.
300g Organic Cotswold Blue Brie - An organic soft white moulded cheese with a Roquefort blue mould running through the centre. It has a delicious creamy texture, with a fresh clean taste that develops as the cheese ages into a rich aromatic piquancy. Depending on taste, it is perhaps at its best towards the end of its life. It can be eaten traditionally with bread and wine, but it is wonderful with a fresh pear.
- 200g Rutland Red - Made using a traditional recipe, Rutland Red is buttered, cloth-bound and matured for six months to produce a flaky, open texture cheese with a slightly sweet, caramelised flavour and rich golden orange colour. It is the only pasteurised Red Leicester produced in the county of Leicestershire. Rutland Red is an award winning cheese winning 3 golds at the Global Cheese Awards and 4 golds and the Tesco Red Leicester Trophy at the International Cheese awards.
- 200g Ashcombe - Ashcombe is a large, flat, disc shaped cheese which features a striking line of wood ash running through the centre of the cheese. Despite being a relatively recent addition to the King Stone dairy range (it was conceived during lockdown in 2020), Ashcombe has become a stalwart of the modern British Cheese board. The named Ashcombe reflects the ash that runs through the middle of the cheese and for the “Coombes”, steep sided valleys that dot the Cotswold landscape around King Stone Dairy in Gloucestershire.
- Ogilvy & More Traditional Fig Jam. Made with rich dried figs full of flavour. Great with cheese as well as a sweet preserve.
- Three Packs of Peters Yard Traditional Sourdough Crackers - These sourdough crackers are made in small batches with our signature sourdough starter, which slowly ferments for 16 hours. They’re crafted from natural ingredients including Shipton Mill flour and organic fresh milk. Savour the crunch with your favourite cheese.
Choose from our smart, environmentally friendly cardboard hamper or why not make this selection extra special and long lasting by selecting one of our luxury wicker or exclusive wooden hampers?