The Parrott Cheese Selection
- White Lake Tor Soft Goats Cheese (200g).
- Tor is a beautifully crafted fresh lactic goat’s cheese and formed in a pyramid shape, compressed in texture. Tor has a unique geotrichum rind and dusted with ash to add a very subtle peppery undertone along with a combination of lemony flavours and a typical goat’s cheese ‘tang’.
- Montgomery Mature Cheddar (200g)
- Montgomery Mature Cheddar is the epitome of traditional, handmade, unpasteurised Somerset Cheddar. Matured for 12 months wrapped in muslin cloth on wooden shelves and has deep, rich nutty flavours.
- Organic Bruton Brie (300g)
- An excellent example of a mild and distinctly creamy brie made from organic Guernsey cow’s milk.
- Ogilvy & More Traditional Cheeseboard Chutney
- This traditional Cheeseboard Chutney evokes memories of ploughman's lunches and hearty sandwiches made with crusty bread, mature Cheddar and a good dollop of homemade chutney. In fact, at the risk of offending grandma, we think you would be hard pressed to find a better traditional Chutney.
- Peters Yard Sourdough Crackers.
- Peters Yard Charcoal Crackers.
Choose our smart recyclable O&M hamper or Luxury Wicker Hamper.